Watching Saigon at night on cruises is one of the top things to do in Ho Chi Minh City. Today, in this article, we will introduce 5 dinner cruises on the Saigon River, helping you choose a yacht that suits your preferences.
1. Indochina Cruise
If you love the timeless space with wooden sailboats, like those of the early 20th century. You will certainly not be able to miss dinner on this yacht.
Indochina Cruise is a Saigon River dinner cruise for nostalgic souls modeled after ancient boats. With traditional Vietnamese-style dishes on wooden tables and chairs and folk music performances. Make sure your dinner is not only full of flavor but also rich and exceptional.
- Wooden yacht, nostalgic space
- There are ethnic dance performances while dining, suitable for foreigners
- Diverse menu, many dishes
- Large dining table, suitable for 4-6 people to eat together
- The table is near the window, easy to enjoy the scenery while eating
- The boat is not too wide
- If you go to a large group, you cannot pair a table
- In some cases, if the train is too crowded, the service will take a while
2. Indochina Queen Cruise
Along with the Saigon River dinner cruise, Indochina Queen Cruise specializes in buffet service, suitable for large groups, corporate parties, or groups of friends.
Eurasian dishes and typical Vietnamese dishes are prepared by experienced chefs, sure to give you a delicious evening.
Enjoy the special flavor of each dish while watching the unique music and dance performances of Vietnamese culture. Indochina Queen Cruise will be the perfect choice to end a whole night with your loved ones.
- This Saigon River dinner cruise has many dishes; feel free to choose
- The cuisine of many countries, suitable for many different tastes
- Spacious and clean tables and chairs
- The ship is vast and majestic
- Not every location can enjoy the view
- Dishes outside the buffet menu will be charged separately
3. Sai Gon Cruise
The Saigon train will be an extremely suitable choice if you love the lively and intimate atmosphere when dining. A perfect dinner will include eye-catching and delicious dishes and a fun atmosphere with friends when dining.
With open space, cool river breezes, and scenes from bustling urban areas reflected on the calm water surface, it will be an unforgettable memory for you and your relatives and friends when coming to the hotel. this yacht
- Cozy and comfortable space
- The train runs smoothly does not cause seasickness
- Food with many dishes, easy to choose
- The seating position will depend on the menu
- Because the train is a bit crowded, it can sometimes be noisy.
4. Bonsai Cruise
The first attraction of this Saigon River dinner cruise is its luxurious appearance.
The yellow Bonsai hull with wooden details creates an antique tinted architecture. Besides, the interior space is designed extremely delicate and luxurious. It will bring you a cozy feeling of comfort.
Cruise ships have a menu with many Asian and European dishes and especially grilled dishes. Therefore, this will surely satisfy the taste of the most fastidious diners.
After a meal, you can also watch the boat go down the water and enjoy the city’s magnificent scenery at night with typical buildings of historical value or modern buildings shimmering with lights.
Art performances are also helping you and your family enjoy great entertainment moments.
- Luxurious and cozy space
- Buffet with an international menu, many quality dishes
- Enjoy the city scenery at night along both sides of the Saigon River
- Admire architectural works such as Nha Rong Wharf, buildings
- Bitexco and skyscrapers
- Enjoy exciting live music performances
- The cost is relatively high
- The train only moves after the meal is over
5. Sai Gon Princess Cruise
If you want to explore Saigon in a different light, brilliant at night with colorful skyscrapers. You can choose the 5-star standard and luxurious Saigon Princess river dinner cruise in European royal style to take you down the water to explore the lively city picture.
With three floors, four separate dining rooms, and a terrace, a spacious, classy but equally cozy space, stepping inside, you will feel overwhelmed by the Western standard design architecture.
With many set menus for you to choose from Asian to European dishes depending on your taste and preferences.
Besides enjoying a romantic dinner with quality and delicious dishes, come to this cruise ship. You can also enjoy the cool air and admire the city’s beautiful nightscape along the Saigon River.
- Good food, excellent presentation
- Diverse menu, spoiled for choice of favorite dishes
- Beautiful and luxurious yacht
- Sky deck with a 360-degree view
- The boat moves smoothly and gently without causing seasickness
- The price is relatively high
Saigon has many cruise and Saigon River dinner cruise services, but above are the five most outstanding dinner cruises on the Saigon River. We hope you can choose the best service and have fun exploring the city.